The Killing Joke

                  It is an original story about the supervillains, Joker, appeared in the Superhero comic The Batman. The theme is very Dark, it contains violence, and the art is very tense. It is a story about Joker, one of Batman's greatest enemy. Joker, known as "the one who Laughs", was a normal man who had suffered lots of life misfortunes, decided to give up his original identity and became this super evil villain who kills and torture innocent.
                 There are connections between me and the story because I can feel the suffering from the Joker when he was in his misfortunes. And if you don't have a strong and clear mind to carry and support you through that abyss, the stress will crush you. It will make you become something really evil. Joker was not able to carry himself through that abyss, and I believe not many people can do if all thought things happen on them.
                 I think the story is already very solid with its intense art style and coloring, and I would not make any changes to the plot. If I would change this comic into another medium, I would have to change it to VR animation. Virtual Reality is a trending medium of the 21st century. One of its greatest advantages is to present art and story in the first person perspective view. I believe if the viewer reads the story through the first person perspective view of the joker, he/she will have a greater connection of why and how he becomes the way he is. With intense storytelling, violence, and visual design, Virtual Reality can give the viewer a significant impact on visual. In addition, I would also change it to a Motion Online Comic. I can see its potential to be horror and scary through the medium. And the visual impact will be strong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After Thoughts of The Arrival

After Thoughts About EC Comic Books

After Thoughts of Understanding Comic